Research Question! (Assignment 1)
Data Sets and Constructs
Data Set: Gapminder
- Does higher income mean more alcohol consumption ?
- Does high alcohol consumption suggests high Suicide Rates and low life expectancy?
- Variables: incomeperperson, suicideper100TH, lifeexpectancy, alcconsumption
- Does High Alcohol Consumption leads to HIV or Cancer?
- Variables: alcconsumption, breastcancerper100TH, HIVrate
Thank´s! How do you link the chart “Month-wise Sales for a Campaign” with the menu list?
Passion Statistics: If you go to calculations tab in C90:Q91, I have extracted data for the chart from the complete data you see above in E13:T87. I have used index formula and linked the formula to cell A1 in dashboard tab.
So when Cell A1 says 1 , Data in cells C90:Q91 from calculation table pulls data from row 1 of the range E13:T87. and I have graphed C90:Q91 on the dashboard.
Hope it helps!
In God we trust. All others must bring data.
W. Edwards Deming
If you torture the data enough, nature will always confess.
The greatest value of a picture is when it forces us to notice what we never expected to see.